19 Chatham Way, Harrisdale WA 6112
HOME SWEET HOME - 750m WALK TO HARRISDALE HIGH SCHOOL
Positioned on a large 480m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, theatre, study and a large entertainers alfresco.
Robot Park is 1.2km away which is suitable for children of all ages. Let the kids play on the slides, swings, climbing frames, and in the sandpit while you relax. There is also a shaded picnic areas and barbeque facilities, making it an ideal place for families and friends to have a picnic or a barbeque.
The home is situated a few minutes away from Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities the location certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Spacious open plan living with a flexible configuration to keep the whole family happy.
• The master suite is tucked away positioned at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring a large ensuite with double vanity as well as walk-in robe.
• The secondary bedrooms are all a generous size offering built in robes.
• Large kitchen fitted with quality stainless steel appliances including electric oven, gas stove and dishwasher. There is plenty of bench space finished with stone and plenty of overhead storage as well as a built-in pantry.
• Separate study allowing you to get some work done without the distractions of a busy home. This space could be utilised as a kid’s activity room.
• The theatre room is spacious and makes a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• If you love to entertain you will love the alfresco area allowing you to sit back, relax and fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Fully enclosed grassed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play
• Solar panels to help reduce electricity bills
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
800m – Nearest Bus Stop
550m – Piara Central Estate Park
800m – Riva Primary School
750m – Harrisdale Senior High School
1.0km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 480m2
Build Year: 2013
Built Area (Living): 206m2
Built Area (Total): 264m2
Builder: Gemmill Homes
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2739.23 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1357.68 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.