19 Cowes Street, Harrisdale WA 6112
PARK OUTLOOK + POOL - THE COMPLETE PACKAGE!
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
You’ll love the spacious living areas, high ceilings creating an expansive light filled spaces which open out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
If you love to entertain you will love the huge alfresco allowing you to sit back and relax whilst watching the kids splash around in the pool on the hot summer days.
Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
For those who enjoy the active lifestyle, there is direct access to a park at your back doorstep and Harrisdale Park is at the end of the street where you will find a large grassed area, walking trails and playgrounds perfect for the kids to burn some excess energy.
Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs. Harrisdale Senior High School is 650m walk away.
Add to that the convenience of being located 850m from Stockland Harrisdale where you will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining and medical facilities this home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
For those who enjoy the active lifestyle, Harrisdale Park is across the road where you will find a large grassed area, walking trails and playgrounds perfect for the kids to burn some excess energy.
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring sparkling ensuite as well as walk in robe.
• The secondary bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home. The bedrooms are all a good size and all offer built in robes.
• Highly functional kitchen with stone benchtops, loads of storage and finished with quality stainless steel appliances including 900mm oven, gas stove cooktop and dishwasher.
• Spacious open plan living with a flexible configurations to keep the whole family happy.
• Home theatre finished offers a perfect space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Feature composite timber decking around pool
• 6.6kw Solar Panels to help reduce your electricity bills
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
230m – Harrisdale Park
600m – Nearest Bus Stop
650m – Harrisdale Senior High School
850m – Harrisdale Shopping Centre
1.1km – Riva Primary School
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 480m2
Build Year: 2013
Built Area (Living): 186m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1362 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.