19 Kingia Way, Canning Vale WA 6155
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE – 4 BED + 2 BATH + MULTIPLE LIVING AREAS + STUDY + ACTIVITY + POOL
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the complete package! Positioned on a 731m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas, study, activity, large entertainers’ patio and sparkling below ground pool.
Located with easy access to Livingston Shopping centre offering major supermarkets and retailers, café’s, dining, medical facilities as well as public transport just around the corner certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
• Highly functional floor plan with both formal and open plan living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy.
• Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, gas hotplates, electric oven, walk in pantry, loads of bench space and breakfast bar overlooks the large open plan family and out to the outdoor entertaining area and pool.
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home, the room itself is a good size featuring built in robes and ensuite with corner spa.
• Minor bedrooms good sized with built in robes. Bed 3 & 4 offering roller shutters.
• Activity room positioned central to the minor bedrooms, a great space for the kids to play and enjoy.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout and gas fireplace for comfortable living all year round.
• If you love to entertain you will love the patio area, a great space to sit back and relax whilst the kids splash around in the pool on the hot summer days. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Salt chlorinated pool with waterfall surrounded by lush tropical gardens, providing a private oasis at home perfect for cooling off on these hot summer days.
• In built cubby house with sandpit and grassed area perfect for the kids to run around and play.
• CCTV with 4 cameras and security alarm for extra peace of mind.
• 6kw of solar panels to help reduce electricity bills.
• Established gardens and lawns are reticulated off a bore.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
450m – Nearest Bus Stop
900m – Canning Vale Oval
1.3km – Canning Vale Primary School
1.4km – Canning Vale College
2km – Livingston Marketplace Shopping Centre
Land Size: 731m2
Build Year: 1997
Built Area (Living): 265m2
Built Area (Total): 214m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2141.05 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1420.32 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or email@example.com
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.