2/4 MacKay Crescent, Gosnells WA 6110
LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING! 3 BED + 1 BATH
Situated on an easy care 202m2 block this home is sure to impress anyone looking for a low maintenance lifestyle with the convenience of being close to shops, medical facilities and public transport.
• Good sized living area allows for flexible furniture configurations.
• The kitchen offers built in pantry and U-shape bench layout fitted with gas cooktop and wall mounted oven and grill.
• The master bedroom features built in robe and access into the semi-ensuite.
• The secondary bedrooms are a comfortable size positioned at the back of the unit.
• Ducted evaporative air-con to help keep cool on those hot summer nights.
• Roller shutters on front windows for extra peace of mind.
• Sliding doors from the main living area leads to the courtyard with extended patio. Surrounded by established plants it makes a perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
230m – Nearest Bus Stop
350m – Trent Street Reserve
1.5km – Wirrabirra Primary School
1.8km – Southern River College
1.8km – Gosnells Town Centre
2.0km – Corfield Fresh IGA
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 202m2
Build Year: 1990
Built Area (Living): 104m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $TBC
Water Rates: $863.94 Annually (Approx)
Strata Fees: $190 per quarter
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.