2 Litoria Drive, Wandi WA 6167
SIMPLY STUNNING! SPACIOUS LIVING + 532m2 LAND
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
This stunning family home has it all. Perfectly presented and offering a highly functional floor plan this home offers amazing value for the large or growing family.
The presentation and attention to detail is a true credit to the owners. Be sure to act quickly, because if you don’t someone else will.
Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs, Honeywood Primary School is straight across the road. At the end of the cul-de-sac is a park and playground with large grassed area where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy.
The home is located less than 5km away from Woolworths Harvest Lakes where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities the location certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle
Some of the many features this great home has to offer includes;
• You’ll love the spacious living areas with high ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area through feature servery windows creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• For the chef of the home, the kitchen is highly functional space overlooking the spacious living area, featuring plenty of cupboard space, walk in pantry, quality stainless steel appliances finished with stone bench tops.
• The theatre is finished with feature recessed ceilings is a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• Separate home office/study allowing you to get some work done without all the distractions of a busy home.
• Spacious master suite positioned at the rear of the home offers spacious walk in robe leading and sparking ensuite finished with double vanities.
• The secondary bedrooms are all a good size, all offering built in robes.
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living area is an extended alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Fully enclosed grassed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
• Established gardens front and back are all fully reticulated.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
30m – Nearest Bus Stop
750m – Mornington Park Playground
300m – Honeywood Primary School
3.1km – Hammond Park Secondary College
3.8km – IGA Express
4.9km – Woolworths Harvest Lakes
8.3km – Cockburn Gateway Shopping City
Land Size: 532m2
Build Year: 2016
Built Area (Living): m2
Built Area (Total): 215m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1183 Annually (Approx)
NBN: Unavailable (An existing provider delivers a fibre network to this area)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]au
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.