20 Fortunella Grove, Seville Grove WA 6112
SO MUCH FOR SO LITTLE – RENOVATED KITCHEN + 3 BED + 1 BATH + 677m2
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Positioned on a large 677m2 block offering 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open plan living and dining, modern kitchen, rear access and a backyard the whole family can enjoy. At such great value this home is perfect for the young or growing family.
Conveniently located less than a 250m walk away from Haynes shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, cafes, dining, medical facilities, this family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features this great home has to offer include;
– Renovated kitchen finished with gloss white cabinetry, tiled splashbacks and quality stainless steel appliances including electric stove/oven and dishwasher.
– Light and bright open plan living areas open out to the back yard creating a seamless space between inside and out.
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning to keep you cool on those warm summer nights.
– The bedrooms are all positioned to the front of the home.
– Fire up the BBQ, sit back and relax in the spacious patio, a perfect space to entertain family and friends this festive season.
– Enclosed backyard perfect for the kids to run around and play. There is a large grassed area, playground, sandpit and cubby house to keep the kids occupied and away from the TV’s & iPad.
– There’s no shortage of space to park cars, trailers, caravans and motorbikes with plenty of driveway and rear access to the backyard.
– Large garden shed perfect for storage.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
150m – Nearest Bus Stop
240m – Haynes Shopping Centre (Walk)
450m – Matthew Stott Reserve Park
900m – Willandra Primary School
1km – Cecil Andrews College
1.2km – Haynes Shopping Centre (Drive)
Land Size: 677m2
Build Year: 1991
Built Area (Living): 108m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $$1760 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.