20 Torino Crescent, Piara Waters WA 6112
A CLASS ABOVE! 3 BED + 2 BATH + THEATRE + 384m2
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Offering a highly functional floor plan of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining as well as theatre this home presents great value for the first homebuyer, growing family or investors.
There are plenty of parks, playgrounds and open space where kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn off some energy. Torino park is just down the road where you can take in some fresh air and play with the kids and dogs.
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre is just 2.3km away offering major supermarkets, gym, café, dining and medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features this great home has to offer include;
• Spacious open plan living and dining area with plenty of windows allowing for heaps of natural light.
• Modern galley style kitchen with outlooks over the main living and dining area with plenty of bench space, overhead cabinetry, built in pantry all finished with stainless appliances including 900mm oven & gas stove.
• Glass sliding doors open out to the alfresco creates a seamless connection between the inside and out.
• Modern and stylish plantation shutters on all windows.
• Spacious master suite is positioned at the front of the home featuring a sliding barn door entrance into the walk in robe and a sparkling ensuite.
• Secondary bedrooms positioned towards the back of the home which are comfortable in size offering built in robes.
• Open theatre that could also be used as a kids playroom or large home office.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout for keeping cool on the hot summer nights. Slow combustion fireplace that will keep you warm and cosy on those cold nights.
• If you love to entertain you will love the gable patio allowing you to sit back and relax with outlooks over the nature reserve. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
90m – Torino Park
350m – Nearest Bus Stop
750m – Riva Primary School
2.1km – Harrisdale Senior High School
2.3km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 384m2
Build Year: 2015
Built Area (Living): 159m2
Built Area (Total): 218m2
Builder: Commodore Homes
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2,544.21 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,297.14 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.