21 Ailsworth Court, Thornlie WA 6108
SPACIOUS LIVING! 3 BED + 1 BATH + RENOVATED KITCHEN
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
This is the complete package! Positioned on a large 722m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, multiple living areas, large patio and a handy garden shed.
Situated on a cul-de-sacs with a great community atmosphere coupled with the convenience of being located less than 2km from Forest Lakes shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, gym, cafes, dining, and medical facilities. Public transport, schools and parks all close by.
This home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Highly functional floor plan with separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy.
• Spacious living area opens out to the back patio creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home, the room itself is spacious with built in sliding mirrored robes.
• Secondary bedrooms are a comfortable size.
• Renovated galley style kitchen, finished with quality stainless steel appliances including 600mm oven & gas stove.
• Brand new carpets in the bedrooms. Tiled flooring through the main living areas and hallways makes for easy cleaning.
• Split system air conditioner in the main living area as well as ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout for keeping cool on the hot summer nights.
• Kid and pet friendly grassed area out the back for kicking the footy around or playing catch with the dog.
• Huge patio, a great space for entertaining family and friends.
• Handy garden shed that can be utilised for storing gardening tools or additional storage.
• Security alarm for extra peace of mind.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
300m – Nearest Bus Stop
260m – Ailsworth Court Reserve
650m – South Thornlie Primary School
450m – Thornlie Senior High School
1.3km – Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 722m2
Build Year: 1975
Built Area (Living): 126m2
Builder: AV Jennings Industries
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $1,591.99 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $986.88 Annually (Approx)
Rental Estimate: $450 – $470 p/w
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.