21 Cabra Avenue, Seville Grove WA 6112
4 BED + 2 BATH + 672m2 BLOCK WITH SIDE ACCESS!
Positioned on a 672m2 block the home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living areas and an alfresco area perfect for entertaining! This home is perfect for the large or growing family.
Don’t worry about having to fit through tight carports or navigating tricky corners to get access to the backyard as you have the ability to drive straight through with direct access from the road.
Be spoilt for choice with Champion Drive Shopping Centre & Haynes Shopping Centres are less than 3km away where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• You’ll love the spacious open living areas, an expansive space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home, the room itself is spacious featuring sparkling ensuite and walk in robe.
• Highly functional kitchen offering loads of bench space, built in pantry finished with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 600mm oven and 900m gas stove.
• The secondary bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home. All are a good size and offer built in robes.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning to keep you comfortable all year round.
• Freshly laid hybrid flooring throughout the main living areas give the home a modern feel and allows you to move straight in.
• If you love to entertain you will love the outdoor entertaining area, a perfect for sitting back and relaxing or firing up the BBQ and celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Enclosed backyard with grassed area perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play
• Solar panels to help reduce your electricity bills
• Side access allowing additional space for parking motorbikes, trailers and easy access to the back yard.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
150m – Nearest Bus Stop
600m – Matthew Stott Reserve,
850m – Willandra Primary School
550m – Cecil Andrews College
1.1km – Haynes Shopping Centre
2.6km – Champion Drive Shopping Centre
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 672m2
Build Year: 2007
Built Area (Living): 155m2
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.