21 Fairweather Drive, Piara Waters WA 6112
SPACIOUS FAMILY LIVING! 4 BED + 2 BATH + THEATRE + ACTIVITY + 522m2
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
This is the complete package! Positioned on a 522m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, activity, multiple living areas and good size backyard.
Rossiter Pavilion is 350m walk for those who enjoy the active lifestyle or spend the afternoon with kids at the playground and let them burn some of their excess energy.
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre is 2.3km away offering major supermarkets, gym, café, dining and medical facilities This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
• You’ll love the spacious living areas with high ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Highly functional galley style kitchen offering plenty of bench space, stone benchtops finished with 900mm stainless steel appliances.
• Master suite is tucked away in it’s own wing of the home of the entry hallway. The room itself is spacious featuring a large walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite with double vanities and a luxurious spa bath.
• The secondary bedrooms are all a good size, all offering built in robes and positioned around a central activity area perfect for keeping the kids toys out of the main living area or could be utilised as a study or home office.
• The theatre room is a grand entry with feature 35c ceilings. The room can be closed off from the rest of the home making a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Fully enclosed grassed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
• Rear access roller door allows easy access to the back yard.
• Additional storage area in the garage, perfect for parking motorbikes or a small workshop area.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
800m – Nearest Bus Stop
200m – Berkshire Park
350m – Rossiter Pavilion
550m – Aspiri Primary School
2.6km – Harrisdale Senior High School
2.3km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 522m2
Build Year: 2015
Built Area (Living): 212m2
Built Area (Total): 288m2
Builder: Ideal Homes
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2828 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1215 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.