21 Slee Avenue, Kelmscott WA 6111
OPPORTUNITY AWAITS - 911m2 RETAIN + BUILD R25/60 ZONING
Positioned on a large 911m2 block this great home has loads to offer. The home itself is a 3 Bed + 1 Bath with generous living areas, enclosed sunroom and drive through access to a powered workshop.
All the hard work has been done presenting the home for sale, allowing you to move straight in and would be perfectly suited to a first home buyer, growing family or investor looking to build their portfolio.
Situated less than 1km to the Kelmscott Town Centre where you will find major supermarkets, public transport, cafes, dining and medical facilities the location makes for convenient living.
With a zoning density of R25/R60 it allows the option of a retain and build or multiple unit development site with a solid rentable home whilst awaiting development approvals.***
• Main living area is light and bright and finished in polished jarrah floorboards
• Main bedroom is a good size with robe that runs the length of the room.
• Secondary bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home, both with mirrored robes
• Highly functional kitchen with overhead cabinetry, plenty of bench space and gloss white appliances including gas cooktop.
• Air conditioning in main living, main bedroom and sunroom makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living area is a backyard perfect for summer BBQ’s and entertaining family and friends.
• Kid and pet friendly grassed area out the back for kicking the footy around or playing catch with the dog.
• Powered workshop perfect for tinkering away on your hobbies or extra storage.
• Roller sun shades on all front windows
• Fully reticulated gardens front and back
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
300m – Nearest Bus Stop
500m – Kelmscott Senior High School
1.0km – Kelmscott Plaza
1.1km – Bryan Gell Reserve, Kelmscott
1.5km – Kelmscott Primary School
Land Size: 911m2
Build Year: 1970
Built Area (Living): 175m2
Built Area (Total): m2
Floor Plan: Unvailable
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
*** Subject to council and WAPC approvals. Buyers would be required to satisfy their own due diligence
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.