21 Tollington Park Road, Kelmscott WA 6111
SIMPLY STUNNING - RENOVATED 3 BED + 1 BATH + POOL
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
The presentation of this home will WOW you as soon as you see it with all the hard work already been done this presents a great opportunity to those looking to move straight in. As soon as you walk through the front door there is an immediate impression of style and a home that feels good to be inside!
Positioned on a large 699m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, large patio and a sparkling below ground pool.
With parks, playgrounds, sporting facilities, public transport nearby and located 2km away from Kelmscott Town Centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
This home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
* The kitchen is absolutely stunning! Fully renovated, finished with feature concrete look laminate benchtops, herringbone tiled splashbacks, matte black cabinetry and fixtures give the space a modern and elegant design that would mistaken for something that would be seen in a display home.
* Main living area at the front of the home with split system air-conditioning, a perfect space to for relaxing after a hard day.
* Master bedroom is a good sized, positioned at the front of the home with built in robes.
* Secondary bedrooms positioned towards the back of the home which are all comfortable in size
* Main bathroom has been updated with gloss white vanity
* Split systems in the main living and kitchen/dining area as well as a gas bayonet for comfortable living all year round
* Vinyl Planks throughout the main living areas are hardwearing and make for easy cleaning.
* As we step outside we have a large patio area, a perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
* Fire up the BBQ, sit back and relax while being able to watch the kids splash around the sparkling below ground pool.
* Additional undercover parking in the carport with two cars being able to fit end on end.
* Kid and pet friendly grassed area out the back for kicking the footy around or playing catch with the dog.
* 4Kw Solar Panels to help keep the electricity bills low
* Remote controlled roller shutters on front windows and security screen on front door.
* Established lemon, mandarin and orange trees for using in delicious recipes.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
600m Tollington Park
600m Nearest Bus Stop
700m Challis Train Station
1.1km John Dunn Memorial Park
1.1km Kelmscott Senior High School
1.9km Armadale Fitness & Aquatic Centre
2km Kelmscott Plaza Shopping Centre
3.2km Armadale City Shopping Centre
Block Size: 699m2
Build Year: 1978
Floor Plan: Not Available
Council Rates: $
Council: City of Armadale
Inspection is the only way to truly appreciate what this home has on offer
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.