21 Warbler Drive, Martin WA 6110
PARK OUTLOOK - 3 BED + 2 BATH + THEATRE
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Positioned on a 372m2 block we have a highly functional home offering 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with multiple living areas. The home would be perfectly suited to the first home buyer, young family or investor.
Astley Street Reserve is straight across the road not only offering a nice outlook of the Canning River bank but is also perfect for those who love the active lifestyle, enjoy the fresh air whilst taking a leisurely stroll around the reserve.
Gosnells Town Centre is less than 2km away offering major supermarkets, gym, cafes, medical facilities and a variety of dining options. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Spacious open plan living with a flexible configuration to keep the whole family happy.
• Central kitchen with plenty of bench space, built in pantry, and finished with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances.
• The master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring a double walk-in robe and ensuite.
• The secondary bedrooms are both a comfortable size offering built in robes.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning for keeping cool on the warm summer nights.
• Westral 3lock security doors on each door
• Opening out from the main living areas is the alfresco, a great space for entertaining family and friends.
• Fully enclosed grassed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play
• CCTV camera system for extra peace of mind.
• 6.6Kw Solar Panels to help keep reduce electricity bills.
• Built in dog door on the back door allows for pets to go in and out as they please.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
120m – Martin Redshank Park
1.6km – Gosnells IGA
2.3km – Nearest Bus Stop
2.8 km – Yule Brook College
3.0km – Gosnells Primary School
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 372m2
Build Year: 2016
Built Area (Living): 141m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $1,407 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,128 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.