22 Blakemore Retreat, Huntingdale WA 6110
SIMPLY STUNNING - FULLY RENOVATED + POOL + SHED + ENTERTAINERS PATIO
As a real estate agent I get to go through a lot of homes, and as soon as I pulled up out the front of this one I knew it was going to be something special, and it certainly didn’t disappoint.
This has to be the most complete package you will find! Fully renovated top to bottom, front to back this stunning home combines all the features to make this a perfect home for the family to grow into!
As soon as you walk through the front door there is an immediate impression of style and a home that feels good to be inside! The presentation and attention to detail is a true credit to the owners!
All the hard work has been done allowing you to move straight in without having to do anything.
• Highly functional floor plan two separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy.
• Spacious master suite is light and bright finished with plantation shutters and built in robe.
• The chef of the house will fall in love with kitchen offering a modern and fresh design. Highly functional and offering loads of bench space finished with quality stone benchtops with waterfall ends, plenty of overhead storage and finished with quality appliances.
• You’ll love the spacious living areas, plenty of windows creating an
expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area, creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• The secondary bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home. They are a comfortable size with built in robes.
• The main bathroom has been fully renovated, finished with floor to ceiling tiles and gloss black and white vanity giving the space a modern and elegant design.
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning for keeping cool on the warm summer nights and additional split system in the main living area for those extra hot days.
• If you love to entertain you will love the huge gable patio. Finished with insulated solarspan panelling allows you to sit back, relax and watch the kids splash around in the pool. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Fully enclosed backyard with manicured lawns perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
• For those looking for a workshop there is a 6x3m shed, perfect for working on your hobbies, a gym or additional storage.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
500m – Nearest Bus Stop
500m – Leatherwood Way Reserve
2.7km – Huntingdale Primary School
4.0km – Southern River College
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 599m2
Build Year: 1995
Built Area (Living): 112m2
Council Rates: $1774.39 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1033.80 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.