22 Pershing Link, Harrisdale WA 6112
CONVENIENT LIVING! 400m to HARRISDALE HIGH SCHOOL
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Perfect for the young family, couples and downsizers this great home offers a functional floor plan and ready for you to move in, unpack and start living.
Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs. Harrisdale Senior High School is just 400m away and Harrisdale Primary School is 1km.
Surrounded by parks, walking trails and playgrounds and being located 600m from Stockland Harrisdale where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities this home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features this great home has to offer include;
• The main living area is light and bright with sliding doors opening out the the rear courtyard.
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home offering walk in robe and sparkling ensuite.
• For the chef of the house, the galley style kitchen offers stainless steel appliances and built in pantry.
• The secondary bedrooms are a comfortable size, all offering built in robes.
• Split system in main living area for comfortable living all year round
• Paved outdoor courtyard with patio area, a perfect space to entertain family and friends.
• Low maintenance, easy care gardens front and back
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
350m – Nearest Bus Stop
290m – Harrisdale Park
350m – Harrisdale Senior High School
600m – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
1km – Harrisdale Primary School
Land Size: 210m2
Build Year: 2013
Built Area (Living): 104m2
Council Rates: $2165 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.