23 Chatsworth Gate, Canning Vale WA 6155
SIMPLY STUNNING! BROOKLAND GREENS
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
As a real estate agent I get to go through a lot of homes, and as soon as I pulled up out the front of this one I knew it was going to be something special, and it certainly didn’t disappoint.
Top to bottom, front to back this home is immaculate! Each aspect of the property, both inside and out have been carefully thought out and the presentation is a true credit to the owners.
Located in one of Canning Vale’s finest estates, surrounded by quality homes, beautiful parks and access to Gosnells Golf Course.
Enjoy the convenience of being 1.3km away from the Vale Shopping Centre where you will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining and medical facilities.
Brookland Greens Lake is at the end of the street, a grassed where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy. For those who love the active lifestyle, enjoy the fresh air whilst taking a leisurely stroll around the lake and reserve.
• You’ll love the feature vaulted ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• The floorplan itself allows for flexible configurations to keep the whole family happy. The bedrooms are positioned upstairs and living zones on the ground floor.
• Formal living positioned off the entry hallway can be closed off from the rest of the home making a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports or easily be converted into a study or kids activity.
• The hallway leads to the main living area, a secondary lounge area opens out to a private courtyard.
• For the chef of the home, the kitchen is a highly functional space finished with plenty of overhead cabinets and sparkling stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances.
• The master suite is spacious featuring built in robe and sparkling ensuite.
• The secondary bedrooms are all a comfortable size positioned around the main bathroom which has undergone a recent renovation.
• Plantation shutters throughout
• If you love to entertain you will love the gable patio allowing you to sit back and relax and take in the warm sunshine. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Artificial grassed areas both front and back saves spending the weekends mowing the lawns.
• Established gardens surround the home and make for a tranquil backdrop.
• Solar panels to help reduce electricity bills.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
350m – Nearest Bus Stop
80m – Hidcote Nook Reserve
350m – Campbell Primary School
1.7km – Canning Vale College
1.3km – The Vale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 462m2
Build Year: 1998
Built Area (Living): 180m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $2,028.36 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,164 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.