23 Coulthard Crescent, Canning Vale WA 6155
UNDER OFFER - PRIOR TO HOME OPEN!
“BLOCKERS” ROLL YOUR SLEEVES UP – THIS ONE IS FOR YOU
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is located in the Caladenia Primary School catchment area and truly suits astute buyers with vision.
Perfect for young families, downsizers or investors.
Situated on a 570m2 block, you can make this house a home.
This unrenovated home can offer you many options to personalise, located in a QUIET street, with friendly neighbours.
Take a tour and you will be able to envisage a lovely family home that can suit all the needs for your family.
The four good size bedrooms along with two bathrooms, and the good size outdoor entertaining area, it provides the perfect space for all your family gathering or outdoor enjoyments.
** This home is to be sold as inspected**
– 4 good size bedroom
– Master with ensuite and Walk In Robe
– Kitchen with breakfast bar, Stainless steel appliances & pantry
– Air conditioning
– Games room
– Formal lounge
– Parking for 2 cars under the main roof
– Double carport
– Open plan meals / family / games
– Main bathroom with separate bath & shower
– Minor Bedrooms with robes
– Paved entertaining area.
– Caladenia Primary School – 900m
– St Emilie’s Catholic Primary School – 900m
– Canning Vale College 3 mins
– Livingston Marketplace – 4 mins
– Forest Lakes Shopping Centre – 6 mins
– The Vale Shopping Centre – 5 mins
– Cromarty Gardens Reserve – 2 mins
– Central Park Avenue Reserve – 4 mins
In addition, one of the most exciting new infrastructures in Perth is coming in place. Canning vale is set to get two new train stations, Nicholson and Ranford Rd.