25 Holbeck Way, Baldivis WA 6171
SIMPLY STUNNING! 4 BED + 2 BATH + THEATRE
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
This stunning family home has it all. Perfectly presented and offering a highly functional floor plan this home offers amazing value for the large or growing family.
The presentation and attention to detail is a true credit to the owners. Be sure to act quickly, because if you don’t someone else will.
The home is positioned across from Holbeck Way Reserve where you will find a grassed area to let the kids burn off some excess energy. The suburb offers plenty of playgrounds, walking trails and is located less than 3km to Stockland Baldivis Shopping Centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities this family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle
Some of the many features you will love;
* You’ll love the spacious living areas with high ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
* The theatre is finished with feature recessed ceilings is a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
* For the chef of the home, the kitchen is highly functional offering stone benchtops finished with stainless steel appliances and spacious walk in pantry.
* Spacious master suite positioned at the front of the home, finished with quality plantation shutters and offers double walk in robes leading into a sparking ensuite finished with double vanities.
* The secondary bedrooms are all a good size, all offering double mirrored sliding robes are positioned around a central activity area perfect for keeping the kids toys out of the main living area or could be utilised as a study or home office.
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round. There is additional split system in one of the secondary bedrooms perfect for keeping an ambient temperature for young children.
* Opening out from the main living area is an extended alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
* Fully enclosed grassed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
* Established gardens front and back are all fully reticulated.
* 6.6kw Solar panels to help lower your power bills.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
81m – Holbeck Way Reserve
450m – Bramall Terrace Nearest Bus Stop
800km – Tuart Rise Primary School
1.3km – Baldivis Square Shopping Centre
2.1km – Ridge View Secondary College
2.8km – Stockland Baldivis Shopping Centre
6.9km – Warnbro Train Station
Land Size: 510m2
Build Year: 2014
Built Area (Living): 210m2
Built Area (Total): 223m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2,010.60 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ 1,076.64 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.