26 Cypress Avenue, Hilbert WA 6112
WELL PRESENTED! 3 BED + 2 BATH + THEATRE
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Why go through all the stresses of building when great homes like this are on offer, what you see is what you get and no hidden surprises of price increases or extended delays.
Set on a 296m2 block across the road from beautiful parkland, this property is packed with value! This home is well maintained by one owner since new and is conveniently located within the increasingly popular suburb of Hilbert.
Perfect for first homebuyers, young families, investors and downsizers looking for the low maintenance, lock and leave lifestyle this great home offers:
• The main living area is a comfortable size and offers high ceilings and sliding doors opening out to the patio area creating a seamless space between the inside and out
• Master suite is positioned at the back of the home, the room itself is a good size featuring sparkling ensuite and large walk in robe.
• The secondary bedrooms are all a good size offering built in robes with sliding mirrored doors and positioned around the secondary bathroom.
• Highly functional kitchen with plenty of bench space, built in pantry, and finished with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances.
• Theatre at the front of the home, perfect for movie nights or could be used as a kids playroom.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout to keep you cool on the warm summer nights.
• Opening out from the main living areas is the alfresco, a great space for entertaining family and friends.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
1.0km – Gerald Russell Park
6.5km – Marri Grove Primary School
8km – Byford Secondary College
6.8km – Armadale Central Shopping Centre
7.2km – Haynes Shopping Centre
Land Size: 296m2
Build Year: 2017
Built Area (Living): 127m2
Built Area (Total): 171m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.