27 Cannich Boulevard, Canning Vale WA 6155
300m to CALADENIA PRIMARY SCHOOL - 4 BED + 2 BATH + 588m2
Positioned on a large 588m2 block within a much sought after primary school catchment we have a family home comprising of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas.
Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs, Caladenia Primary School is at the end of the street, a short 300m walk.
With parks, playgrounds, sporting facilities, public transport nearby and located just 2.3km from Livingston Shopping Centre where you will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, and medical facilities.This home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Highly functional floor plan with multiple living areas, spacious open plan living and dining.
• Master suite is a good size with a walk-in robe and a sparkling ensuite.
• The minor bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home, all offering built in robes.
• Highly functional kitchen with plenty of bench space, built in pantry all finished with stainless appliances including gas cooktop.
• Tiled flooring in the kitchen and carpet flooring throughout the rest of the house.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout for keeping cool on the hot summer nights.
• Fully enclosed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
• As we step outside we have a large patio area, a perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
• Garden shed in the back yard to help store away any tools and equipment you may have.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
250m – Nearest Bus Stop
450m – Park or Oval
300m – Caladenia Primary School
1.2km – Canning Vale College
2.3km – Livingston Shopping Centre
Land Size: 588m2
Build Year: 2005
Built Area (Living): 185m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.