27 Wheaton Street, Southern River WA 6110
LIVING IS EASY!
Situated on an easy care 201 sqm block this home is sure to impress anyone looking for a low maintenance lifestyle with the convenience of being close to shops, medical facilities and public transport.
The home is located less than a 550m walk from the entry to the Nolan Avenue Reserve & Lakey Street Playground, a grassed where you can enjoy some fresh air whilst taking a leisurely stroll around the lake and reserve.
The Vale Shopping Centre is less than 1km away offering major supermarkets, gym, cafés, medical facilities and a variety of dining options.
• 3 Bedrooms
• 2 Sparkling Bathrooms
• Master suite with built in robes and sparkling ensuite
• Minor bedrooms all offer built in robes
• Light and bright open plan living with feature raked ceilings
• Split system in main living area and master bedroom for comfortable living all year round
• For the chef of the house, the kitchen offers 600mm stainless steel appliances with gas stove, tiled splashbacks and overhead storage
• Double garage
• Private alfresco area perfect for relaxing or entertaining
• Low maintenance, easy care gardens front and back
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
450m – Nearest Bus Stop (Walk)
550m – Lakey Street Playground (Walk)
850m – The Vale Shopping Centre (Walk)
2.6km – Bletchley Park Primary School
6.7km – Thornlie Senior High School (Optional Intake / Southern River College)
450m – The Vale Shopping Centre
Block Size: 201m2
Build Year: 2014
Strata Fees: $516.05 p/a (Approx)