276 Wright Road, Harrisdale WA 6112
SPACIOUS 3 BED + 2 BATH + STUDY/4TH BEDROOM + THEATRE
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Perfectly presented and offering a highly functional floor plan of 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms + theatre + study which could be utilised as a 4th Bedroom. The home offers spacious open plan living area and is perfect for those looking for convenient living and low maintenance lifestyle.
There are plenty of walking trails for those who enjoy the active lifestyle or take the kids down to Bakers House, a 500m walk away where they can climb the playground or run around and burn some of that excess energy.
The home is situated 1km away from Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
• You’ll love the spacious living areas, high ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Spacious master suite is positioned at the front of the home with large walk in robe and sparkling ensuite with double vanity.
• The secondary bedrooms have built in robes positioned around the main bathroom.
• Separate study allowing you to get some work done without the distractions of a busy home. The room has an added robe and could be used as a 4th bedroom or kids activity.
• The chef of the home will fall in love with the kitchen, offering plenty of bench space, built in pantry and finished with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 900mm stainless steel oven & stove.
• Separate theatre room for family movie nights or watching sports on the big screen.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco, finished with outdoor blinds makes a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions all year round.
• Feature exposed aggregate and artificial grassed make for low maintenance, easy care gardens front and back.
• 6.6kw of solar panels to help reduce electricity bills.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
190m – Nearest Bus Stop
500m – Bakers House
1.0km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
1.4km – Harrisdale Primary School
1.3km – Harrisdale High School
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 459m2
Build Year: 2010
Built Area (Living): 183m2
Built Area (Total): 243m2
Builder: Ultimate Homes
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2,661.11(Approx)
Water Rates: $1,317.36 (Approx)
Rental Appraisal: $600 per week (Approx)
NBN: An existing provider delivers a fibre network to this area.
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.