28 Sidcup Way, Kelmscott WA 6111
OPPORTUNITY AWAITS - 4 BED + 1 BATH + 1234m2 LAND
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Positioned on a HUGE 1234m2 block this home offers a blank canvas for either those looking for space for a pool or big shed and also offers itself to those looking for a development block with a solid 4 Bed + 1 Bath home which could easily be rented whilst seeking development approvals.
With parks, playgrounds, sporting facilities, public transport nearby and located 2km away from Kelmscott Town Centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities. This home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features this great home has to offer include;
• Formal living positioned at the front of the home is spacious with wood fireplace for keeping warm and cosy on those chilly winter nights.
• Open plan dining area neighbours the kitchen and leads into the enclose patio area.
• U shaped kitchen with laminate benchtops, 600mm oven and overhead cupboards.
• Good sized master bedroom with built in robe
• All the minor bedrooms are position down the hallway and are a comfortable size.
• Vinyl Planks throughout the main living areas for easy cleaning
• Split system in enclosed patio for keeping comfortable all year round.
• Enclosed patio runs the length of the home, a highly functional space.
• As we step outside, we have a large patio area, a perfect space for entertaining
family and friends.
• Fire up the BBQ, sit back and relax while being able to watch the kids play around in the backyard
• Garden shed out the back where you can store all your gardening tools and any other equipment you may have
• Kid and pet friendly grassed area out the back for kicking the footy around or playing catch with the dog.
• Remote controlled roller shutters on front windows and security screen for extra peace of mind.
• Bore reticulated gardens and lawns
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
750m Challis Train Station
400m – Tollington Park
950m John Dunn Memorial Park
200m – Kelmscott Senior High School
1.1km – Kelmscott Primary School
1.4km – Champion Lakes Shopping Centre
1.7km Kelmscott Plaza Shopping Centre
2.0km Armadale Fitness & Aquatic Centre
3.6km Armadale City Shopping Centre
Land Size: 1234m2
Build Year: 1977
Built Area (Living): 130m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1005 Annually (Approx)
Rental: p/w (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.