3/55 Evelyn Street, Gosnells WA 6110
LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING!
Situated on an easy care 219m2 block this home is sure to impress anyone looking for a low maintenance lifestyle with the convenience of being close to shops, medical facilities and public transport.
Gosnell’s Town Centre is less the 1km away where will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities. This home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features of this great home include:
• Open plan living with spacious living area as well as a light and bright dining area which opens out to the courtyard.
• Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboards for storage, built in pantry fitted with quality stainless steel appliances including a 600mm oven and gas stove.
• The master bedroom features built in robe and a sparkling ensuite.
• The secondary bedrooms are a comfortable size with built in sliding robe recesses with sliding doors.
• Ducted evaporative air-con to help keep cool on those hot summer nights.
• Sliding doors from the main living area leads to a large courtyard, a perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
• Low maintenance paved backyard with easy care gardens at the front and back
• Double garage with additional space for storage
• Solar panels to help reduce electricity bills
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
500m – Nearest Bus Stop
550m – Mary Carroll Park
1.5km – Gosnells Primary School
2.3km – Southern River High School
1.1km – Fresh IGA
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 219m2
Build Year: 2012
Built Area (Living): 107m2
Built Area (Total): 152m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2100 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Strata Fees: $539 per quarter
Rental Estimate: $450 p/w approx
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.