3 Iden Place, Huntingdale WA 6110
MULTIPLE LIVING AREAS + HUGE ENTERTAINERS PATIO
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or email@example.com
Positioned in a cul-de-sac on a large 683m2 block the home offers 3 bedrooms, 1 sparkling bathroom, multiple living areas and an impressive outdoor area. Perfect for the first homebuyer or growing family this great home has plenty to offer;
• Highly functional floor plan with separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy.
• The hero of the home is an extension at the rear of the home offering loads of natural light with doors opening out to the backyard. This could be set up in a number of different ways, games room, living & dining.
• Highly functional kitchen with stone benchtops, loads of cupboards, walk in pantry and stainless-steel appliances including induction cooktop perfect for the chef of the house.
• Walk in pantry/scullery is close to the kitchen and offers additional bench space, cabinetry and feature tiled splashbacks.
• Master bedroom is positioned at the front of the home and offers built in robes and split system air conditioning.
• Secondary bedrooms are a comfortable size and both feature blackout blinds, perfect for young children making daytime naps easier.
• Laminate wood floor makes for easy cleaning
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning for offering comfort all year round.
• Hypoallergenic pet friendly carpets.
• Indoor fireplace will keep you warm and cosy on those cold winter nights.
• Huge patio area with outdoor BBQ provides a perfect space to entertain family and friends all year round.
• Fully enclosed backyard with spacious grassed area, perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play
• Extra storage in the garage makes it easy to keep your tools, bikes and extras safe and out of sight.
• Bore reticulated gardens front and back.
• 2.9Kw solar panels to help reduce power bills.
• Established fruit trees including grapefruit and oranges
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
350m – Nearest Bus Stop
500m – Nethercott Street Reserve
300m – Huntingdale Primary School
1.4km – Southern River College
1.7km – Huntingdale IGA
Land Size: 683m2
Build Year: 1975
Built Area (Living): 123m2
Built Area (Total): 143m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.