3 Ingot Lane, Harrisdale WA 6112
SIMPLY STUNNING! 3 BED + STUDY/4TH BED + THEATRE
This is, without doubt, one of the most well finished and well-presented properties in the area.
Perfectly presented and offering a highly functional floor plan of 3 bedrooms + study which could be used a 4th Bedroom if needed + 2 bathroom + theatre this home is perfect for those looking premium location, quality finishes and a low maintenance lifestyle.
You have direct access to Benalla Reserve where you can go for a walk and take in some fresh air or sit back, relax and just take in the outlook from the courtyard, the choice is yours!
•You’ll love the spacious living areas, there are plenty of windows creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Highly functional kitchen with stone bench top, plenty of storage and cupboard space all finished with quality stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas cooktop and 900mm electric oven.
• Separate theatre area with feature recessed ceilings perfect for family movie nights or watching sports
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring sparkling ensuite with double vanity and walk in robe.
• The secondary bedrooms are positioned down the hallway, both a good size and offering built in robes.
• Enclosed study for getting work done without all the distractions of a busy home. This room could easily be utilised as a kids play room or 4th Bedroom.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning for keeping cool on the hot summer nights.
• For the freezing winter nights, enjoy the warmth of a slow combustion wood fire heater flowing through the home.
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
400m – Nearest Bus Stop
450m – Sotheby Park
900m – North Harrisdale Primary School
1.5km – Harrisdale Senior High School
1.3km – Southern River Shopping Centre
Land Size: 400m2
Build Year: 2008
Built Area (Living): 176m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.