3 Sorrento Road, Piara Waters WA 6112
PERFECT INSIDE AND OUT!
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Why go through all the hassles and lengthy wait times of building when you have stunning near new homes like this on offer. What you see is what you get and I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Top to bottom, front to back this home is immaculate! Each aspect of the property, both inside and out have been carefully thought out and the presentation is a true credit to the owners.
Situated in the newly developed Maddox Estate of Piara Waters, surrounded by parks, walking trails, playgrounds, sporting facilities and conveniently located 2.3km away from Harrisdale shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
Madox Playground & Pump track is located at the end of the street, less than 200m away. Novelli Pavillion is less than 400m away, a large grassed open space where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy.
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and active lifestyle.
• You’ll love the spacious living areas, high ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• For the chef of the home, the kitchen is absolutely stunning! A highly functional design blended with quality finishes including waterfall end stone bench tops with undermount sink, Fisher & Paykel 900mm oven and gas cooktop as well as plenty of overhead cabinetry.
• Feature matte black door handles and tapware throughout kitchen and bathrooms give the home a modern and elegant finish.
• Spacious master suite finished with double walk in robes as well as a sparking ensuite finished with double vanities.
• Secondary bedrooms are all a good size, all offering mirrored sliding doors.
• Theatre is a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports or could easily be utilised as a kids activity/play room.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with e-zone remote app control allows you to turn the aircon on when leaving work to come home to nice cool house.
• Security screens allows you to open the windows and doors with extra peace of mind.
•If you love to entertain you will love the extended alfresco. Sliding glass doors span across the living and dining areas allowing you to entertain large groups without feeling closed in. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Enclosed backyard with grassed areas for the kids and pets to play.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
130m – Madox Playground
500m – Riva Primary School
750m – Nearest Bus Stop
1.9km – Harrisdale Senior High School
2.3km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 400m2
Build Year: 2019
Built Area (Living): 168m2
Built Area (Total): 241m2
Builder: Express Living
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2678 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1360 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.