3 St Georges Avenue, Champion Lakes WA 6111
5 Qualified Bidders - Current Bid $805k
***This property is being sold via Openn Negotiation which is an online auction process. (go to openn.com.au) The Openn Negotiation is underway & the home can SELL AT ANY TIME. Please call Steve to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, termite & building inspections plus flexible settlement (all subject to seller approval) 100% transparency guaranteed.***
Properties like this one rarely come to the market! Situated on 3237m2 this property offers an ideal lifestyle so close to the inner suburbs.
The 4×1 home that has been recently renovated has absolutely nothing to do:
• New carpets and flooring throughout.
• New paint and new lighting throughout.
• Resort style bathroom with dual vanities – Stunning!
• Newly installed reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Well designed kitchen with ample storage and breakfast bench.
• Renovated laundry and new w/c.
• Multiple living areas.
That is just the home! The real action starts as you enter the property through the dual side access electric gates which offers secure parking to a large carport and garage on one side, whilst the other side access gives entry to the extensive hardstand and powered workshop at the rear of the property. Features include:
• 1400m2 hardstand area which also has a commercial vehicle parking permit – renewed annually.
• 160m2 workshop that has three phase power and water connection.
• Remote controlled electric gates (both sides).
• Fully secure backyard complete with below ground pool with new operating equipment.
• Colourbond fencing around the property.
• Newly installed patio and carport (council approved).
• Professionally landscaped reticulated gardens also featuring a private bore.
Live, work and play from home with this amazing lifestyle property. Close to the Kelmscott train station, Tonkin Highway, Albany Highway, Champion Lake Rowing Facility, local parks and numerous schools.
Don’t miss out in order to place your bid and to not miss out please get in contact with Steve on 0419963692.