3 Ullapool Place, Seville Grove WA 6112
BIG BACKYARD + 4 BED + 2 BATH + THEATRE
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Perfect for first homebuyers or the growing family this home is certainly one that ticks all the boxes. Positioned on a 512m2 block the home offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, theatre and alfresco area perfect for entertaining!
Conveniently located a few minutes’ drive away from Champion drive shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features this great home has to offer include;
• Master suite with ensuite located at the front of the house
• Minor bedrooms are all a generous size offering built in robes
• Theatre/games room providing separate living areas, perfect for the larger families.
• The kitchen, the heart of the home offers all the essentials including stainless steel appliances and a gas cooktop
• Hard wearing vinyl plank flooring in the main living area makes for easy cleaning
• Split system air-conditioning in the main bedroom and main living area makes for comfortable living all year round
• If you love to entertain you will love the outdoor entertaining area, a perfect for sitting back and relaxing or firing up the BBQ and celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Enclosed backyard with grassed area perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play
• Solar panels to help reduce your electricity bills
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
450m – Nearest Bus Stop
49m – Seville Central Park
1.8km – Challis Community Primary School
1.5km – Cecil Andrews College
2.1km – Champion Drive Shopping Centre
Land Size: 512m2
Build Year: 2009
Built Area (Living): 133m2
Built Area (Total): 184m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $ 2134.32 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.