30 Hickson Avenue, Armadale WA 6112
POWERED WORKSHOP WITH DRIVE THROUGH ACCESS – 3 BED + 2 BATH
Positioned on a large 680 sqm block offering a highly functional floor plan of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas, entertainers patio and drive through access to a powered workshop. This home presents great value for the first homebuyer, growing family or investor.
Powered workshop is positioned at the rear of the block. Don’t worry about having to fit through tight carport or navigating tricky corners to get access as there is a reinforced driveway access straight from the road. If the shed is not enough for all the toys there is off street parking perfect for caravans, trailers or boats.
Conveniently located 750m walk away from Sherwood Train Station as well as 2.5km away from Armadale Town Centre where you will find supermarkets, cafes, dining, medical facilities, this family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Highly functional floor plan with multiple living areas and flexible configurations to keep the whole family happy.
• Master bedroom is a good size, positioned at the front of the home with walk in robe and ensuite.
• Secondary bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home, both with
built in robes
• Kitchen is positioned central to the main living areas with plenty of bench space, built in pantry and gas cooktop.
• Tiled flooring through the main living areas and hallways is hardwearing and makes for easy cleaning.
• Split system aircon in main living area makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning for keeping cool on the warm summer nights.
• Opening out from the main living area is a backyard perfect for summer BBQ’s and entertaining family and friends
• Kid and pet friendly enclosed grassed area out the back to run around and play.
• Reticulated gardens front and back
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
550m – Nearest Bus Stop
170m – George Foster Reserve,
700m – Challis Community Primary School
1.5km – Cecil Andrews College
1.7km – Armadale Central Shopping Centre
2.8km – Haynes Shopping Centre
Land Size: 680m2
Build Year: 1995
Built Area (Living): 120m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $1994.67 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.