36 Kingsford Way, Huntingdale WA 6110
FAMILY FRIENDLY + OPPOSITE PARK + WALK TO SCHOOL
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Positioned on a huge 730m2 block offering a highly functional floorplan of 4 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms + multiple living areas and impressive outdoor entertaining area this is one that ticks all the boxes.
Kingsford Way Reserve is straight across the road, a grassed open space where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy. Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs, Huntingdale Primary School is just a 500m walk around the corner.
Forest Lakes shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, gym, cafes, dining and medical facilities this family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features this great home offers include;
• Highly functional floor plan with two separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy. Formal lounge/dining at the front of the home, with open plan living/dining leading out to the patio and backyard.
• The chef of the house will love the kitchen, offering granite benchtop with plenty of drawers, stainless steel appliances and a built-in pantry
• Spacious master suite with built in cabinetry, walk in robe and sparkling ensuite.
• Secondary bedrooms are positioned off a separate wing of the home. Bed 2 & 3 are a comfortable size. Bed 4 is big enough to be a second main bedroom or could be utilised a games rooms, kids activity or theatre.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout for keeping cool on the hot summer nights.
• Huge gable patio area with outdoor BBQ provides a perfect space to entertain family and friends all year round.
• Fully enclosed backyard with grassed area, perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play
• Rear access through to backyard with additional space for parking trailers and motorbikes.
• Bore reticulated gardens front and back.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
550m – Nearest Bus Stop
130m – Kingsford Way Reserve
500m – Huntingdale Primary School
1.3km – Southern River College
2.2km – Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
Land Size: 730m2
Build Year: 1984
Built Area (Living): 170m2
Council Rates: $1670.88 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $985.98 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.