38 Brown Crescent, Seville Grove WA 6112
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE - 50sqm POWERED WORKSHOP + SIDE ACCESS + 883m2 BLOCK
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
4 bedroom + 2 bathroom with multiple living areas – YES
Patio perfect for entertaining family and friends -YES
Powered workshop with side access – YES
This is the complete package! Positioned on a spacious 883m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas, entertainers patio and powered workshop with side access. Don’t worry about having to fit through tight carport or navigating tricky corners to get access.
Conveniently located a few minutes’ drive away from Champion Drive shopping centre where you will find Coles, cafe’s, takeaway, and medical facilities. The fully refurbished Armadale Aquatic & Fitness Centre is 1.3km drive away and even shorter if walking through Bob Blackburn Reserve. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Highly functional floor plan three separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy.
• Formal living at the front of the home could be used a number of different ways, set a TV and have a parents lounge or home office. Alternatively could be used as a kids playroom away from the main open plan living areas or a formal dining area.
• Large galley style kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances including 600mm electric oven, 4 burner gas stove.
• All the minor bedrooms are a fair size with built in robes and offer roller shutters
• Split system air-conditioning in the main living makers for comfortable living all year round
• Fully enclosed backyard with large grassed area perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play
• Gable patio area opening out from the main living area provides a perfect space to entertain family and friends.
• 6.4m x 8m Enclosed Workshop (50.1m2)
• 2.9m x 8m Open (23.2m2)
• Multiple power points and lighting
• Roller door access on side + swing doors opening the front
• Fully insulated and gyprock lined walls
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
500m – Nearest Bus Stop
700m – Bob Blackburn Reserve Park
1km – Champion Drive Shopping Centre
1.1km – Challis Primary School
1.3km – Armadale Aquatic & Fitness Centre
2.2km – Cecil Andrews College
Land Size: 883m2
Build Year: 2001
Built Area (Living): 133m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2,166 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,120 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Don’t wait too long because these are the ones that get away.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.