38 Rickett Street, Haynes WA 6112
HONEY, I HAVE FOUND IT !!!!
Brilliant opportunity exists for you to secure yourself this ‘7 year young’ “Celebrations” family home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living and modern fixtures & fittings throughout.
Features include but are not limited to:
• Spacious 214m² internal living, Land 448m2
• Built 2014
• Double door entry
• Separate double door theatre room, ceiling speakers
• Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops, large fridge recess, dishwasher, 900mm stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, large walk in pantry & breakfast bar with gorgeous hanging pendant lighting
• Spacious open plan kitchen/living room with high ceilings
• Timber flooring throughout main living areas with skirting
• Master suite with double basin ensuite and huge walk in robe
• Built in robes to all good sized bedrooms
• Main bathroom with walk in shower and separate tub
• Alfresco dining area
• NBN connected
• Ducted reverse cycle A/C throughout.
• Gas bayonet to main living
• Alarm System
• LED downlight throughout
• Easy care gardens
• Solar panels
• Double garage
This property is located within walking distance to Dale Christian School,
And Xavier Catholic School.
Close to Haynes Shopping Centre, Armadale Shopping Centre and local parks, including Sienna Wood ‘Shipwreck Park’.
Easy access to transport.
For further information or to arrange a private viewing, please contact
Kenn Murray on 0414 708 985