39 Clementine Boulevard, Treeby WA 6164
CALLEYA ESTATE! 4 BED + 2 BATH + STUDY + THEATRE
Positioned on a 450m2 block we have a perfect family home offering four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, study, home theatre and large entertainers patio.
The Calleya Estate has been designed with many elements for those seeking an active with parklands, playgrounds including a trampoline park and fully enclosed dog exercise area.
This home is certainly one that ticks all the boxes for convenient living being located within close proximity to major arterial roads including the Kwinana Freeway as well as Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre offering major retailers, cafes, dining, medical facilities and hub for public transport.
• You’ll love the spacious living areas, an expansive light filled space which opens out to the patio area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• For the chef of the home, the kitchen is absolutely stunning! A highly functional design blended with quality finishes including island stone bench top with undermount sink, stainless steel appliances and loads of overhead cabinetry and built in pantry.
• Master suite is tucked away, the room itself is spacious featuring walk in robe and sparkling deluxe ensuite with double vanities.
• The secondary bedrooms are a comfortable size, all offering built in mirrored robes.
• The theatre room is position at the front of the home, a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• Separate study allowing you to get some work done without the distractions of a busy home or could easily be utilised as a kids activity room.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living areas is the alfresco, a great space for entertaining family and friends.
• Artificial grassed area in the backyards makes for easy, low maintenance living.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
65m – Nearest Bus Stop
140m – Calleya Community Garden
350m – Calleya Dog Park
1.0km – Treeby Primary School
3.9km – Piara Waters Senior High School
2.9km – Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 450m2
Build Year: 2016
Built Area (Living): 207m2
Built Area (Total): 263m2
Builder: 101 Residential
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2105.76 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1278.66 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.