4/26 Church Avenue, Armadale WA 6112
GREAT VALUE – 3 BED + 1 BATH
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
The convenience this unit offers is second to none. Armadale Shopping Centre is across the road offering major supermarkets, Kmart & Target, JB Hifi and many boutique shops. Enjoy the fresh air as you walk down to Jull Street to enjoy a coffee or bite to eat from one of the many cafes or dining options. The nearest bus stop is less than 250m away and Armadale Train Station is a 550m walk away.
• As you walk in you are welcomed to the open plan living and dining area
• Kitchen leads off the main living area offering overhead cabinets and free standing electric oven & stove.
• Split system air-conditioning in the main living area makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Good sized master bedroom
• Bed 2 & 3 are a comfortable size and could be used as a study or activity room.
• Enjoy sitting on the front porch under the trees watching the sunsets.
• Private courtyard area at the back of the home, perfect for entertaining friends or family.
Currently tenanted at Rent $250.00 per week
* Block Size: Approximately 398sqm (Quad Strata Lot, Total Lot 1593sqm)
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
250m – Nearest Bus Stop
400m – Armadale Shopping City
550m – Armadale Train Station
1km – Minnawarra Park
1.1km – Armadale Senior High School
1.6km – Armadale Primary School
Build Year: 1968
Built Area (Total): 70m2
Strata Rates: $397.98 per quarter
Council Rates: $$1699 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $858 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
At such great value don’t delay viewing this property!
Call Gareth May on 0430 400 664 to arrange your private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.