4 Albavale Road, Piara Waters WA 6112
SIMPLY STUNNING - 100m to ROSSITER OVAL + ASPIRI PRIMARY
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Positioned on a large 536m2 block, offering a spacious 267m2 floor plan with 208m2 of internal living comprising of 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, theatre, study and activity allowing flexible configurations to keep the whole family happy.
The presentation and attention to detail is a true credit to the owners. Be sure to act quickly, because if you don’t someone else will.
For those who enjoy the active lifestyle, Rossiter Pavillion is a 100m walk away and offers a massive grassed area to run around or take the kids to enjoy the playground and burn some of that excess energy.
Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs with Aspiri Primary School is located at the end of the street.
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre is 2.3km away offering major supermarkets, gym, café, dining and medical facilities This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• You’ll love the spacious living areas, an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area on one side and a decked area on the other creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• The kitchen, the heart of the home! The chef of the house will fall in love with the modern and fresh design! Highly functional with island bench with loads of overhead storage all finished with stainless steel 900mm appliances.
• Master bedroom is spacious with walk-in robe, sparkling ensuite that offers a large shower, double vanity finished with stone benchtops.
• The secondary bedrooms are all a good size, all offering built in robes and positioned around a central activity area perfect for kids to have their own zone.
• Separate theatre, a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• Study/Home Office is positioned at the front of the home allowing you to get some work done without the distractions of a busy home.
• Ducted evaporative cycle air-conditioning for keeping cool on those hot summer nights.
• If you love to entertain you will love the huge alfresco. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Fully enclosed grassed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
• Side access gate for additional parking of trailers, boats or motorbikes.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
160m – Berkshire Park
300m – Aspiri Primary School
650m – Ruffle Park Ping Pong Table
700m – Nearest Bus Stop
2.3km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
2.6km – Harrisdale Senior High School
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 524m2
Build Year: 2014
Built Area (Living): 208m2
Built Area (Total): 267m2
Builder: Celebration Homes
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2,827.44 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,269.54 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.