4 Burbidge Link, Piara Waters WA 6112
4 BED + 2 BATH + MULTIPLE LIVING AREAS + 558m2
***Currently tenanted at $550 per week until 28.09.2023***
Offering a highly functional floor plan of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining and separate theatre this home presents great value for the first homebuyer, growing family or investors.
Piara Waters Park is at the end of the street, a grassed area where you can enjoy some fresh air or take the kids and pets for a run around to burn some excess energy.
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre is 1.2km away offering major supermarkets, gym, café, dining and medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
• Highly functional floor plan two separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy. Theatre at the front of the home, with open plan living/dining leading out to the patio and backyard.
• Master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring ensuite.
• The secondary bedrooms are a good size, all offering built in robes.
• The kitchen offering plenty of workspace, a built in pantry and finished with quality stainless steel appliances including 900mm stainless steel oven & stove.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout for keeping cool on the hot summer nights.
• Opening out from the main living area is a paved area perfect for summer BBQ’s and entertaining family and friends.
• Enclosed backyard with large grassed area perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play
• Established gardens are all fully reticulated
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
800m – Nearest Bus Stop
750m – Robot Park
350m – Piara Waters Park
750m – Piara Waters Primary School
1.4km – Piara Waters Senior High School
1.2km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 558m2
Build Year: 2009
Built Area (Living): 180m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $2,818.03 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,347.60 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.p