4 Conifer Place, Kardinya WA 6163
KARDINYA RISE - 4 BED + 2 BATH + STUDY + ACTIVITY
Positioned on an easy care 215m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, study, activity and an alfresco.
Located in the heart of Kardinya, this townhouse is just a short walk from the Kardinya Park Shopping Centre, public transport, and a range of local parks and amenities. With easy access to the freeway and just a short drive to Fremantle and Perth CBD, this property offers the perfect blend of convenience and lifestyle.
Featuring a sleek and modern design, this property is perfect for anyone seeking a comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
• Spacious open plan living and dining which opens out to the alfresco for indoor, outdoor living.
• Spacious master suite is located upstairs with a large walk in robe and a sparkling ensuite with double vanities.
• The secondary bedrooms are also located upstairs all comfortable in size and fitted with mirrored sliding robes.
• The well-equipped kitchen is as stylish as it is practical, with beautiful stone benchtops, a gas cooktop, an electric oven, a rangehood, a dishwasher, easy-to-clean tile floors, and plenty of storage space in its sleek cabinets.
• There is a separate home office/study allowing you to get some work done without all the distractions of a busy home
• There is a central activity upstairs, perfect for keeping the kids toys out of the main living area.
• Double garage with additional space for storage
• Private courtyard area perfect for relaxing or entertaining
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
350m – Nearest Bus Stop
600m – Kardinya Junior Cricket Club
1.1km – Samson Primary School
5.4km – Fremantle College
1.2km – Kardinya Park Shopping Centre,
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
** Previous address > 17/23 Buckingham Crescent, Kardinya
Land Size: 215m2
Build Year: 2018
Built Area (Living): 110m2
Built Area (Total): 179m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2,401 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,432 Annually (Approx)
Strata Levies: $916 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.