4 Gypsum Avenue, Harrisdale WA 6112
PERFECT INSIDE AND OUT! PARK OUTLOOKS!
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
The presentation and attention to detail is a true credit to the owners. Be sure to act quickly, because if you don’t someone else will.
Piara Central Park and playground is located straight across the road, a grassed open space where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy.
Stockland Harrisdale is 1.1km where you will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining and medical facilities this family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• You’ll love the spacious living and dining creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Master suite finished with quality plantation shutters and offers a large walk in robe as well as a sparking ensuite featuring double vanities.
• The secondary bedrooms are a generous size offering built in robes with sliding mirrored doors and ceiling fans.
• The kitchen is another example of functional design blended with quality finishes including stone benchtop, quality stainless steel appliances and loads of overhead cabinetry built in pantry.
• The theatre room is spacious and can be closed off from the rest of the home making a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• Split system aircon in the main bedroom and living area makes for comfortable living all year round. Ceilings fans in main bedroom and theatre to help with airflow on the hot summer days.
• The home has been freshly painted allowing you to move straight in.
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Low maintenance backyard with spacious paved alfresco area surrounded by grass for the kids and pets to play.
• Fully reticulated front and back yard gardens
• Solar panels to help reduce electricity bills
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
400m – Nearest Bus Stop
110m – Piara Central Estate Park
900m – Riva Primary School
1.1km – Harrisdale Senior High School
1km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 419m2
Build Year: 2013
Built Area (Living): 170m2
Built Area (Total): m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.