4 Magdalen Loop, Piara Waters WA 6112
ENTERTAINERS PATIO - 4 BED + 2 BATH + 510m2
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or email@example.com
If you love to entertain, you’ll love the HUGE patio this home has to offer! Finished with liquid limestone this space is perfect for sitting back and relaxing or firing up the BBQ and celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
Surrounded by parks, walking trails, playgrounds and is located only 1.2km from Stockland Harrisdale where you will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining and medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
• Master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring and offers walk in robe and sparkling ensuite.
• The minor bedrooms are a generous size, all offering built in robes.
• Highly functional kitchen with plenty of bench space, built in pantry all finished with stainless appliances including gas cooktop.
• Spacious open plan living and dining which opens out to the patio for indoor, outdoor living.
• Fully enclosed theatre, perfect for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports
• Tiled flooring through the main living areas and hallways makes for easy cleaning.
• Split system air conditioner in the main bedroom and main living area as well as ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout for keeping cool on the hot summer nights.
• Enclosed backyard with artificial grassed area perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play
• Rear access roller door allowing additional space for parking motorbikes, trailers and easy access to the back yard.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
450m – Piara Waters Park
600m – Nearest Bus Stop
700m – Piara Waters Primary School
1km – Piara Waters Pavillion
1.1km – Rosette Park
1.2km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
1.4km – Harrisdale Senior High School
7.4km – Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
Land Size: 510m2
Build Year: 2011
Built Area (Living): 162m2
Built Area (Total): 221m2
Builder: Homebuyers Centre
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2586 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1299 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.