4 Millen Street, Mount Nasura WA 6112
HILLS LIVING AT IT'S BEST!
Positioned on an 928m2 block we have a home perfect for the first home buyer or growing family offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas, entertainers patio with outlooks over the hills and a backyard the kids will love.
This home offers the perfect blend of hills living with the convenience of being minutes away from supermarkets, public transport, cafes, dining and medical facilities.
• Highly functional floor plan with multiple living areas to keep the whole family happy. Finished with hard wearing vinyl planks and LED lighting giving the home a modern feel whilst still keeping all the character of a hills home.
• The main living area positioned at the front of the home is light and bright with feature brick open fireplace for keeping warm on those cosy winter nights.
• Leading from the main living area opens into the dining and kitchen area
• For the chef of the home, the kitchen has been renovated and finished with gloss white cabinetry and feature concrete benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances including 900m oven and dishwasher.
• Enclosed sunroom across the back of the home which could be used for a kids playroom, giving them a space of their own whilst also keeping the toys out of the main living area.
• The main bedroom is positioned at the back of the home with sparkling ensuite.
• The secondary bedrooms all positioned off the main hallway are a comfortable size. Bed 2 features built in robes and has access to Bed 3 which could be used a nursery for a young family, study/home office for those who work from home or close the door off and have another bedroom.
• Enjoy your morning coffee as the sun rises over the hills and remind yourself why you love living here!
• The hero of the home is the outdoor entertaining area, a huge gable patio make a perfect space for entertaining family and friends and celebrating those special occasions.
• There is no excuse for the kids to be glued to their IPad with plenty of lawn to run around and burn up some of that excess energy. The cubby house and sandpit give the kids plenty of options to keep themselves entertained.
• At the end of the street there is direct access to their own adventure playground to go explore with a creek running through the winter months. A great place to walk the dogs or enjoy a bit of fresh air.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
350m – Frye Park & Playground
450m – Banyowla Regional Park
650m – Clifton Hills Primary School
1.1km – Stargate Shopping Centre
1.3km – Kelmscott Train Station
Block Size: 928m2
Build Year: 1973
Floor Plan: Not Available
Council: City of Armadale
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inspection is the only way to truly appreciate what this home has on offer, don’t wait too long because these are the ones that get away.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or Steve Arscott on 0419 963 692