4 Olinda Street, Harrisdale WA 6112
4 BED + 2 BATH + THEATRE - 1.1km to HARRISDALE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Offering a highly functional floor plan of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining, theatre and study nook this home presents great value for the first homebuyer, growing family or investors.
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre is 1.6km away offering major supermarkets, gym, café, dining and medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
• Spacious open plan living and dining which opens out to the alfresco for seamless indoor outdoor living.
• Master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring a walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite.
• The secondary bedrooms are positioned around a central study nook/activity area, all offering built in robes with sliding mirrored doors.
• The chef of the home will fall in love with the kitchen, offering sparkling stone benchtops with plenty of workspace, walk in pantry and finished with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 900mm stainless steel appliances.
• Fully enclosed theatre, perfect for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout to keep you cool on the warm summer nights.
• LED down lights throughout
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Enclosed backyard with artificial grassed area perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
210m – Nearest Bus Stop
450m – Greenshank Park
450m – Harrisdale Primary School
1.1km – Harrisdale Senior High School
1.6km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 375m2
Build Year: 2014
Built Area (Living): 167m2
Built Area (Total): m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.