4 Silvergum Way, Piara Waters WA 6112
CONVENIENT LIVING! 400m TO ROBOT PARK
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Perfectly presented and offering a highly functional floor plan this home offers amazing value for first homebuyers, young family and downsizers.
Let the kids burn off some excess energy, Robot Park is a 400m walk away featuring flying fox, climbing walls, balance beams, nature playground, basketball court and a huge grassed area. For our furry family members, Newhaven Dog park is 550m away featuring fully fenced exercise area with separate large and small dog play areas.
Stockland Harrisdale is located 2.2km away where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
This home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
• Spacious open plan living and dining which opens out to the alfresco for indoor, outdoor living.
• Spacious master suite offers a large walk in robe leading as well as a sparkling ensuite.
• The secondary bedrooms are a comfortable size all offering built in robes.
• The chef of the home will fall in love with the kitchen, offering sparkling stone benchtops with plenty of workspace, built in pantry and finished with quality stainless steel appliances.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Enclosed backyard with artificial grassed area perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
1.0km – Nearest Bus Stop
400m – Robot Park
800m – Riva Primary School
1.5km – Harrisdale Senior High School
1.7km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 262m2
Build Year: 2018
Built Area (Living): 129m2
Built Area (Total): 174m2
Builder: WA Housing Centre
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2,352.92 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,239.42 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.