4 Starick Way, Gosnells WA 6110
HUGE 856m2 BLOCK + 4 BED + 2 BATH + MULTIPLE LIVING + REAR ACCESS
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
The presentation and care that has been taken of this home is a true credit to its owners! As soon as you walk through the front door there is a warm and welcoming atmosphere that carries throughout the entire home.
At one end of the street you’ll find Anaconda Drive Reserve with kid friendly playground and the other you’ll find Prescott Drive Reserve. Gosnells Town Centre is 3.5km way and offers major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Highly functional floor plan with multiple living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy.
• Formal living is positioned at the front of the home, the space itself is light and bright and a great space for the family to unwind after a busy day.
• The kitchen has been renovated and offers plenty of cupboard space and finished with dishwasher and stainless steel electric oven and gas cooktop.
• The kitchen and meals area flows into the open plan living area which opens out to the rear patio creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home, the room itself is a good size with built in robes. The ensuite has undergone a full renovations and finished in gloss white vanity and floor to ceiling tiling.
• The secondary bedrooms are a comfortable size and offer built in robes.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and ducted gas heating to keep you comfortable all year round.
• Huge gable patio area provides a perfect for sitting back and relaxing or firing up the BBQ and celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Enclosed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
• Established gardens all fully reticulated.
• Solar Panels to help lower your power bills
• CCTV camera and alarm system for extra peace of mind
• Plenty of driveway for extra parking and drive through access through the carport with additional concrete pad at the back of the home perfect for parking caravans, boats or trailers.
• Additional storage within the carport roof space.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
350m – Anaconda Drive Reserve
450m – Nearest Bus Stop
850m – Southern River College
1.0km – Wirrabirra Primary School
2.0km – Gosnells Recreation Ground
2.5km – Gosnells Coles Central Shopping Centre
3.1km – South Metropolitan Tafe
3.7km – Lumen Christi College
Land Size: 856m2
Build Year: 1970
Built Area (Living): 187m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $1812 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1118 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.