44 Clover Approach, Seville Grove WA 6112
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME! 4 BED + 2 BATH + THEATRE + STUDY + 504m2
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Perfect for first homebuyers, growing family or investor this home is home has a lot to offer. Positioned on a 504m2 block, a spacious floor plan offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, theatre + study + alfresco area perfect for entertaining!
Conveniently located a few minutes’ drive away to Champion Drive shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• You’ll love the spacious open living areas, an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Highly functional galley style kitchen with plenty of bench space finished with quality stainless steel appliances including 600mm oven and gas cooktop.
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home, the room itself is spacious featuring sparkling ensuite and walk in robe.
• Home theatre leads off the main living area, a perfect space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• The secondary bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home. All are a generous size.
• Bedroom 4 has double doors which open out to the main living area which allows the flexibility to be used as a games room, additional home office or another living area.
• Separate study allowing you to get some work done without the distractions of a busy home which could also be used as a kids play/activity room.
• Solid bamboo flooring in the main living area and brand new carpets in the secondary bedrooms.
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Alarm system for extra peace of mind
• If you love to entertain you will love the alfresco overlooking a feature timber decked area. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Fully enclosed back yard with artificial grassed area perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
• Solar panels to help reduce your electricity bills
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
550m – Nearest Bus Stop
150m – Seville Central Park
2.5km – Challis Community Primary School
2.5km – Cecil Andrews College
2.5km – Champion Drive Shopping Centre
Land Size: 504m2
Build Year: 2009
Built Area (Living): 195m2
Built Area (Total): 208m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.