47 Piara Drive, Piara Waters WA 6112
CONVENIENT LIVING & LOW MAINTENANCE LIFESTYLE!
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Perfect for the young family, couples and downsizers this great home offers a functional floor plan and ready for you to move in.
Let the kids burn off some excess energy, Robot Park is a 350m walk away featuring flying fox, climbing walls, balance beams, nature playground, basketball court and a huge grassed area. For our furry family members, Newhaven Dog park is 240m away featuring fully fenced exercise area with separate large and small dog play areas.
Stockland Harrisdale is located 2km away where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities this home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features this great home has to offer include:
• Open plan living featuring with glass sliding doors opening out to the back courtyard. The space allows for flexible configurations.
• Galley style kitchen with built in pantry fitted with quality stainless steel appliances including a 900mm oven and 6 burner gas stove.
• The master bedroom is positioned at the front of the home with built in robe and ensuite.
•The secondary bedrooms both offer built in robes and positioned down their own wing of the home positioned around a central study/activity room.
• Hard wearing vinyl plank flooring in the main living area.
• Split system air-cons in all bedrooms and a large split system in the main living area makes for comfortable living all round no matter which room your in.
• Security alarm, roller shutters & security cameras for extra peace of mind.
• Sliding doors from the main living area lead to a large outdoor patio, a perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
• Low maintenance paved backyard
• kw of solar panels to keep power bills low
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
100m – Piara Nature Reserve
450m – Nearest Bus Stop
700m – Riva Primary School
1.9km – Harrisdale Senior High School
2km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 245m2
Build Year: 2019
Built Area (Living): 153m2
Built Area (Total): 105m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Rental Appraisal: Available
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.