477 Balfour Street, Southern River WA 6110
CONVENIENT LIVING & LOW MAINTENANCE LIFESTYLE!
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Positioned on a large 480 sqm block we have a perfect family home offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas and a large entertainer’s patio.
The home is located in the Boardwalk estate with less than a 700m walk from the entry to the Greentree Drive Reserve, a grassed where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy. For those who love the active lifestyle, enjoy the fresh air whilst taking a leisurely stroll around the lake and reserve.
Southern River Shopping Centre is less then 400m away where you will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
No need to worry about the early morning school rush with Carey Baptist College and Nido Early School both nearby.
• Open plan living with plenty of windows allowing for loads of natural light.
• Master bedroom is positioned at the front of the home, the room itself is spacious and has walk in robe and large sparkling ensuite with double vanity
• The secondary are all a good size and all offering built in robes.
• The chef of the house will fall in love with kitchen offering a modern and fresh design which overlooks the main living and dining area. It is finished with quality appliances. There is a built-in pantry with plenty of shelving and storage.
• Home office at the front of the home that could also be converted into an activity room or spare bedroom to suit your needs.
• Study nook off the main living area makes a great area to get some work done.
• Games room opens out to back patio creating a great entertaining space.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning to help keep cool in the warmer months.
• Tiled flooring through the main living areas and hallways makes for easy cleaning.
• If you love to entertain you will love the gable patio allowing you to sit back and relax whilst the kids run around on a hot summer day. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Low maintenance, easy care gardens front and back with artificial grassed areas in the front yard
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
550m – Nearest Bus Stop
700m – Greentree Drive Reserve
800m – Bletchley Park Primary School
2.3km – Harrisdale Senior High School
350m – Southern River Shopping Centre
350m – The Village Harrisdale (COMING SOON)
Land Size: 480m2
Build Year: 2013
Built Area (Living): 263m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2236 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1336 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.