48 Livorno Boulevard, Piara Waters WA 6112
ABSOLUTELY IMMACULATE! EXTENDED GARAGE
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Why go through all the hassles and lengthy wait times of building when you have stunning near new homes like this on offer. What you see is what you get and I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Top to bottom, front to back this home is immaculate! Each aspect of the property, both inside and out have been carefully thought out and the presentation is a true credit to the owners.
Situated in the newly developed Maddox Estate of Piara Waters, surrounded by parks, walking trails, playgrounds, sporting facilities and conveniently located 2.5km away from Harrisdale shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
Madox Explorer Park Futsal & Basketball court is at the end of the street & Pumptrack is just around the corner, a 350m walk away. Novelli Pavillion is 450m away, a large grassed open space where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy.
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and active lifestyle.
• You’ll love the spacious living areas, high ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Master suite is positioned at the back of the home, the room itself is huge and featuring sparkling deluxe ensuite with double vanities and walk in robe.
* The secondary bedrooms are very spacious, all offering mirrored built-in robes. They are all positioned around a central activity area which could be utilised as a home office or study allowing you to get some work done without the distractions of a busy home.
• For the chef of the home, the kitchen is absolutely stunning! A highly functional design blended with quality finishes including 30mm stone bench tops, double AEG self cleaning ovens, AEG induction cooktop and plenty of overhead cabinetry.
• Additional scullery and walk in pantry allows all the behind the scene preparations, allowing the kitchen to remain a social space when entertaining family and friends.
• Zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Alarm system and CCTV camera system can both be operated remotely on your smartphone for extra peace of mind.
• Low maintenance backyard with spacious paved alfresco area surrounded by artificial grass for the kids and pets to play.
• If you love to entertain you will love the alfresco area allowing you to sit back, relax and fire up the BBQ to enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Extended garage is 10.7m in total including storeroom which could be used for additional parking for motorbikes or a workshop area. The garage is 31c with plenty of clearance for 4wd’s.
• Garden shed for extra storage.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
900m – Nearest Bus Stop
130m – Madox Explorer Park Futsal & Basketball Court
700m – Riva Primary School
2.1km – Harrisdale Senior High School
2.5km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 450m2
Build Year: 2019
Built Area (Living): 188m2
Built Area (Total): 273m2
Builder: Ross North Homes
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2706.72 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1318.74 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.