49 Archdale Loop, Piara Waters WA 6112
FOR THOSE WHO WANT IT ALL! 4 BED + 2 BATH + STUDY + GAMES + THEATRE + ACTIVITY
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
This is the complete package! Positioned on a 500m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas, activity and study.
For those who love the active lifestyle, enjoy the fresh air whilst taking a leisurely stroll around the neighbourhood.
Burtonia Park is located at the end of the street, a grassed open space where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy. Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs, Piara Waters Primary School is a 350m walk around the corner.
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping is located 1.2km away and offers major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
In a highly competitive market where homes like this are few and far between, this is a home you absolutely must see.
Some of the many features you will love;
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring sparkling ensuite with double showers, double vanities as well as a huge walk in robe.
• The secondary bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home around a central activity area. The bedrooms are all a good size and all offering double door built in robes.
• Highly functional kitchen with island benchtop, loads of storage and finished with quality stainless steel appliances including 900mm Westinghouse oven, gas stove cooktop and dishwasher.
• Spacious open plan living with a flexible configurations to keep the whole family happy.
• Fully enclosed theatre leads off one side of the main living area, a perfect space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• Separate study allowing you to get some work done without the distractions of a busy home.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning plus 3 split-systems in the family, theatre and master bedroom makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• 6.6kw of solar panels to help reduce your power bills
• Enclosed grassed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
• Fully reticulated gardens front and back
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
450m – Nearest Bus Stop
350m – Piara Waters Park
350m – Piara Waters Primary School
2.1km – Harrisdale Senior High School
1.2km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 500m2
Build Year: 2010
Built Area (Living): 235m2
Built Area (Total): 293m2
Builder: Scott Park
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2744 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.