49 Connell Avenue, Kelmscott WA 6111
SIMPLY STUNNING! FULLY RENOVATED + POOL + WALK TO SCHOOL
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
This is the complete package! Positioned on a large 809 sqm block we have a home perfect for the first home buyer or growing family offering 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, entertainers patio and sparkling below ground pool.
All the hard work has been done with presenting this great home for sale, allowing you to move straight in without having to do anything.
Situated in the much sort after Clifton Hills pocket this home offers a lifestyle opportunity you don’t want to miss out on! Banyowla Regional Park is less than 500m away offering plenty of walking trails for adventuring as well as being just down the road from Fryre Park.
Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs, Clifton Hills Primary School is straight across the road.
• As soon as you walk through the front door you’ll notice the polished timber flooring creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere that carries throughout the entire home.
• The bathroom has been fully renovated, finished with floor to ceiling tiles, matte black fixtures give the space a modern and elegant design that would mistaken for something that would be seen in a display home.
• Renovated kitchen with laminate bench tops, tiled splash back, plenty of cupboard space including overhead cabinetry finished with quality stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher.
• All bedrooms are a comfortable size positioned down a separate wing of the home.
• Two split system air conditioners, one in the main bedroom and one in the living room allowing for comfortable living all year round.
• Indoor fireplace will keep you warm and cosy on those upcoming cold winter nights.
• If you love to entertain, you’ll love the patio area! Leading straight out from the main living/dining area with outlooks over the pool and backyard making a perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
• Fire up the BBQ, sit back and relax while being able to watch the kids splash around the sparkling below ground pool.
– Easy care gardens in both front yard and back yard
• Garden shed in the backyard is perfect for storing all your garden tools out of sight.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
750m – Frye Park & Playground
1.0km – Banyowla Regional Park
200m – Clifton Hills Primary School
1.4km – Kelmscott Train Station
1.6km – Stargate Shopping Centre
1.8km – Kelmscott Senior High School
Land Size: 809m2
Build Year: 1968
Built Area (Living): 93m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.